Olga started pole dancing at the age of 8,5. From the very beginning she got passioned by the discipline and already after several weeks of trainings she was on stage during the gala show of the studio Trash. Her development was rapid and after 5 years of pole dancing Olga became a young but well-known pole dancer.
Her passion is not only about pole but lots about the dancing. She loves to learn new styles and to combine them with the pole. Recently Olga started to give workshops and was warmly welcomed by her «ﾇ ﾊstudents ﾊ»ﾈ. She has a very pedagogic approach and quite dynamic programmes.
- Titles and performances :Junior winner - IPSF World sports championship 2013 London
- Champion of Russia (adult category) - 2013 Krasnodar, Russia
- Winner of the TV show ‘Minute of Fame’ 2014, Russia
- Opened pole sport Brazil 2014
- Junior winner - PoleArt Cyprus 2014, Limassol
- Vertical Arts Show - Stuttgart 2015, Germany
- Elite women winner - Pole Art France 2015, Bordeaux
- Winner of the Stars category - Pole Art Cyprus 2015, Limassol
- Young Elite winner - Pole Art Italy 2016, Milan
- Top Stars finalist - Pole Dance Championship 2016, Prague