Kira started pole dancing in 2008, inspired by her coach, and now a friend and colleague - Julia Irinina in Trash pole dance studio (Saint Petersburg).
She doesn't have any gymnastic or professional dance background, but she has a huge passion to pole. After 2 years she started to teach in Trash and compete in Russia, then in Europe and now in the world. In 2014 she became a part of RAD polewear team as a brand ambassador. In 2015 she became work in double with Evgeny Greshilov.
Her brightest awards is:
- Ultimate Champion at International Pole Championship 2015 in double category, Hong Kong - Miss Glamore at Battle of the Pole 2015, Prague
- 5th place at Pole Art Italy 2015
- Finalist at Pole Stars 2014 Kuala Lumpur
- Winner at Pole Art Cyprus 2014
- 2nd place in the overall standings at the Pole Theatre UK 2014, Hatfield
- Finalist at International Pole Championship 2013, Singapore
- Semifinalist at World Pole Sport Championship 2013, London
- Winner and Miss Attitude at Battle of the Pole 2013, Stockholm.
- Showcase at Pole Art 2012 in Stockholm as part of the show-ballet Trash
Now Kira is traveling a lot as competitor, judge and with workshops, but is always happy to come home to her beloved team Trash and students.